Many companies offer GPR alongside a multitude of other services. GPRS, by contrast, specializes solely in the use of the latest GPR technology, making us the trusted industry leader. We are proud to offer both ground-based utility detection and concrete scanning services. Please visit our “Underground Utilities” and “Concrete Scanning” pages for more information on the processes involved in these services. To assist you in your decision about which GPRS service is right for you, we have provided a list of possible applications for GPR:
- Buildings and other existing structures
- Use our utilities detection service to provide a comprehensive picture of existing sub-surface utilities on your job site or project.
- Work with GPRS to locate reinforcing steel, such as post-tension cables and/or rebar, within the concrete prior to core drilling for electrical outfitting, plumbing, duct work, fire protection services, and drain installation.
- GPRS will scan for electrical conduits embedded in or below slabs prior to saw cutting or core drilling, thereby minimizing the risk of electrocution to the operator and reducing the risk of building systems shutdowns.
- Exploratory digs / Soft Digs
- Prior to digging, make sure you call GPRS to help with utility-detection. We use radio detection, GPR and electromagnetic induction to locate existing utility wires, cables, and lines as well as protect your work-site.
- Streets and urban planning
- GPRS will locate existing sub-surface utilities to ensure a safe and non-destructive work environment.
- Use GPR to detect potential problem areas, such as voids and air pockets, beneath asphalt and pavement.
- Underground storage tank (UST) detection
- As you transfer property ownership or refinance an existing property, GPRS can detect storage tanks left underground and potentially locate areas where they have been removed.
Remember, the services GPRS provides are non-destructive, fast, and reliable. We provide valuable data for the scanned areas without delivering any radiation, thereby reducing the risk and cost of structure damage or project downtime. Starting a job with GPRS promotes a safe work environment by protecting existing sub-surface structures, your workers, and the surrounding communities.
Concrete X-ray in Birmingham, Alabama
Ground Penetrating Radar Montgomery, Alabama Applications
About Ground Penetrating Radar Systems in Mobile, Alabama
Contact GPRS Concrete Imaging in Huntsville, Alabama
G.P.R.(GPR) Past Projects in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Ground Radar Benefits in Hoover, Alabama